Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MY FIRST STORY

this moring my cousins came to my house.luke started throwing up!he threw up when he was pulling into my driveway he was so sick he threw up 8 times.so anyway that was the morning.


the afternoon shyann my other cousin was teaching me how to swim she was so funny. then we got on the trampoline we played dead man. then we got in the pool again and wrestled.then shyann and luke went home because luke was so sick.and then me and ava rode our power weels it was FAST then a girl named emma came over we jumped and we swung it was a fun day!!!! I can't wait until Luke gets well so him and Shyann can come back over. Please make comments

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I wish Luke would have felt better for you today! He is still sick! Shyann had a great time with you today! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job ady, I am so excited about your blog, You are so creative and hilarious so I think it will be a great combo for a long. I love you so so so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about your new blog. Can't wait to hear all of your stories. You are gonna be a pro at this girly!

    ReplyDelete